[IP] Re: dtron pump/long

In a message dated 10/13/00 11:12:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Well this was my take of the D-tron and I tried my best to say only the
 stuff that I knew was true and only what I was told by the Disetronic Rep.
 yesterday.  If I did make a mistake I am truly sorry.
 Sheila Morris
Thank you so much Sheila for sharing all this knowledge, I'm really excited
about getting a dron.  Just hope it's really coming next month.

Faith  u
We are all slow drips without coffee