[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #551

In a message dated 10/13/00 2:21:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:25:50 -0400
 From: "Andrew Bender, M. D." <email @ redacted>
 Subject: [IP] Zoloft
 I was on Zoloft
 Is anybody on Zoloft, and how is it?
 Funny you should ask, This drug was not real effective for me but YMMV, the
 drug that worked best for me was Prozac but I lost a lot of weight on it so
 I  >>

Interesting subject..3 years ago the Doc put me on prozac..just 10. once a
day..It surely took the edge off..and therefore made my control much
better..funny how much less stress it made things out to be...I have gone off
it and am now on it again..and it made me lose weight at first. which was
fine.  gwen