RE: [IP] food addiction

I appreciate your input here, but I think my problem here is new found
freedom that came with my pump.  I have a wonderful husband, a wonderful
home life that includes 2 - 100 pound, 4-legged kids that are the loves of
my life and we are all very happy.  No "emotional hunger" here.

SNIP...I'd ask if there were other issues going on in your life to do with
the eating.  Once I stopped trying to eat my "emotional hunger" away, I have
lost weight.....SNIP