[IP] Silhouettes Adhesive Problem

About a month ago I asked the group about anyone having an unusual problem
with Sils adhesive not sticking.  I was having a problem and had never had
the problem in the 3 or so years of using silhouettes.   Three people sent
me email saying yes they had problems and the lot numbers of our sets were
either identical or just 1or 2 number apart.  I sent these into the
marketing guy, Neal something.  First my letter where he says, just a fluke,
nothing wrong on MM adhesive.   Then I sent the 3 other folks letters in,
saying "see, now there are 4 of us with the same lots having
problems"...never heard a word of course.

Now I am seeing someone almost daily mention problems with silhouettes
sticking.   I am now using the Polyskin II with a hole cut in middle (fold
and cut and apply before you connect tubing and cannula) and I do not have
anymore problems.

But why am I having to purchase another product, the additional tape,  to do
what one item the sils set adhesive, used to do and I am told there is no