Re: [IP] Note to Wombn

On 13 Oct 2000, at 8:25, J Hughey wrote:

> Dear Wombn,
> I respect your desire to remain annonymous, but wombn is *almost*
> unpronounceable.

oh!!!!!  It's pronounced just like "woman".

I lived in San Francisco for 15 years and eventually got annoyed
with the "politically correct" spelling of "womyn" and "wimmin", so I
made up my own "biologically correct" one.  :-)

So it's just like saying, "hey you, WOMAN.  Listen up!"

Some of my pals on the depression group have lots of fun with my
nick.  "wombly", "wombat", "womblypoo".  :-)

After 4 years with this nick, it's almost like a real name for me.  So
I'd rather not, if I don't _have_ to.