Re: [IP] self image - DM horrible

> So from now on I hope I can be a little more accepting of myself and
>others. I am doing the best job ANYONE can do with MY life... and I will keep
>on trying.
>Also... it's pretty amazing being able to do an infusion set.   I'm not glad
>for it - at ALL, but I am proud.

Beth!  Well said!  I agree 100%.  unfortunately it took me 25 years to
learn this.  We must accept ourselves, take full responsiblity for our
lives and realize that no one else can manager our life nor our diabetes as
well as us.  As long as you do your best (and that includes making lots of
mistakes and understanding that "doing one's best" means making mistakes
adn learing form them) we are all OK.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!