Re: [IP] totally FED up

At 01:50 PM 10/13/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>  I hate doctors!
>  Damn infection or whatever and now having issues with
>every set inserted no matter wehre. Same symptoms as
>last week although the back pain isn't dull but
>constant and ridiculously sharp. BG have crept back up
>as have ketones. Insulin doses are so huge now I'm
>flying through insulin.

If I were you, Amy, I would demand that they test me for a kidney
infection.  I once had a normal UTI turn into a kidney infection and I went
through the same thing as you: intense lower back pain (at the location of
the kidney), high bgs, ketones, the whole nine yards.  I had to take a
ridiculously strong anibiotic to get rid of it.