[IP] self image - DM horrible

Hi all.
This is a late post but I wanted to thank everybody for the thread and the
thoughts on DM both good and bad.

At mom's group we were discussing what helps us cope and I said reading and
writing letters and the computer. It is funny how everyone is different...
mom's , diabetics, etc etc. Nobody understands what anyone else is dealing
with. So from now on I hope I can be a little more accepting of myself and
others. I am doing the best job ANYONE can do with MY life... and I will keep
on trying.

Also... it's pretty amazing being able to do an infusion set.   I'm not glad
for it - at ALL, but I am proud.

Beth (&Oscar)