[IP] food addiction

Ok, pumpers I have a question.  I feel like I am "addicted" to food.  I've
been eating like there's no tomorrow.  AND to top it all off, IT SHOWS.  I'm
gaining weight like crazy.  When I first went on my pump last December, I
lost about 10 pounds.  Which was great, but then it dawned on me that I
could now eat stuff....anything.....more like EVERYTHING.  I don't exercise
which I know is my biggest problem.  Do any of the pumpers out there take
any of those herbal supplements that are supposed to help curb appetites and
help you lose weight? I'd like to hear what any of you have to say about

Lea I