[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #549

Congratulations, Gordon.  I just read your post and its amazing how much we
new pumpers think alike. Ive been on the minimed for two months, but three
days ago was the first time I tried the sil.  I couldnt believe how easy it
was, and the best part was that it stuck to the site and I did not have any
itching or red marks like I did with the softset.  Yesterday when I changed
it however, I didnt get the needle in at the right angle, and within two
hours my bl. sugar was sky high. But now I know. Joan