Re: [IP] My trip to the ob/gyn

This is exciting!  Keep us posted on every little thing.  It takes me back to
my own pregnancies.  I am also curious because someday my diabetic daughter
will be in your shoes.  Here is a suggestion for people like me who tend to
delete a lot of postings and only bring up those that look interesting;
Decide on a subject name (RE:....) and stick to it so that we know it is you!
 If it constantly changes, I may miss something.  You could use something
like "Pregnancy Update #___".  What fun, our first on line pregnancy!