[IP] Softener sheets

> Do you use a new fabric softener sheet or one that has been used once? Or
> does it matter? When I used a new one, it got a residue all over the
> so now I've been using one that's been used in the dryer once. Which do
> use Jan?
>                        Sue

Isn't the advent of recycling great? I was told to use used dryer sheets. No
wrapping around - just tucked inside the *bag* and I cut them in 1/3's and
have had no problem since. My bags are mostly vinyl ones (can be seen
accessed through my website where it says PHOTOS). A fabric softener sheet
can also be used to pet a kitty cat to reduce static electricity so it won't
scream an alarm. >(^,,^)<