[IP] My trip to the ob/gyn

I went to the obstetrician yesterday.  He had to go deliver a baby, so my appointment was about an hour late, and I somehow had a bad low in his waiting room.  Luckily my
husband was with me and fetched me juice.  It came on so quickly, I'm not sure what would have happened if I had been alone.
Anyway, I really like Dr. Gass.  He said he will continue to see me, as long as I use my endo to work with my blood sugar.  He wanted to be sure I know he will be handing
the obstetric stuff, not the endo stuff, but he has worked with my endo for patients before. I'm feeling very hopeful and excited now.
He scheduled me for an ultrasound next Friday.  I didn't even know they could do them this early! Then I went to the lab for blood work.  Unfortunately, I only have one
small visible vein in either arm.  They wanted to fill five vials and had to stick me three times to get four.  They would have tried my hands, but I have no visible veins
there either.   They decided four would be just fine, thanks.
Anyways, that's my exciting visit to the doctor.  My mother-in-law swears that you can predict the sex of the baby by what color vitamins you take, so I'm going out to look
for some blue prenatal vitamins.  haha   Talk to you later!

Sherry C.