RE: [IP] continue on high fat meals

I was given the guidelines of:  ice cream is high fat, pizza is high fat, so
when I eat either of these foods, I use a square wave bolus and stretch the
insulin over a 30 minute period.  It works well for me with foods that I
know are high fat.  Like if we eat at Fazoli's, all of their food is high
fat and I don't have trouble if I square wave.

SNIP.......WHEN and HOW are you supposed to square/dual wave
bolus for high fat? do you split your dose in half? do you give yourself
the full amount up front, then give more later? i know this is a ymmv
thing, but please, what do you all do, to give us an idea to go by?