[IP] Note to Wombn

Dear Wombn,
I respect your desire to remain annonymous, but wombn is *almost*
unpronounceable. Could you make up a name for yourself that we could
identify you? Something like Suzy Q or Myrtle? A name with great chances of
not being duplicated (unlike Jan - although Jan StillLow was before me on
this list).  And then sign them so we can mentally attach a post to you.
Thanks. ܰ