!!Re: [IP] Strange Smells

<Has anyone ever experienced having a strange smell which
seems to be manifest
in most cooked foods and auto/truck exhaust?>

Thank you for this thread - I've been noticing the same
thing, but with only certain foods, restaurants, exhaust and
the smell of the print in newspapers and some novels... I
thought I was bugging out because no one around me thought
they were odd...

How about taste - I've been in a mode the last few months
where everything tastes salty - no matter what it is.  The
only thing that doesn't is water....

Tom Pump Daddy Wellman