From: "Bonnie Richardson" <email @ redacted>
To: "insulin-pumper digest" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 4:57 AM
Subject: [IP] Thank you, Pump Daddy

SNIP>>>>>>

But we can probably all agree that it is a very complicated
condition - both emotionally and physically.

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman>>>>>>>SNIP

Thank you for your beautifully written comments on your
feelings and
experiences with Diabetes.  Your strength, attitude and
courage are awesome.
Your family sounds wonderful and "whole".   You are a
marvelous example for
us all to follow.  I haven't done any diabetes volunteering
yet, but now I
will.   Thank you for sharing yourself with us,  and giving
us all a tear
(Mister will you give me a shot?"), a deep breath in a quiet
place, a smile,
and appreciation for you being who you are.  You are now
officially listed
as special in my "God Box".
Bonnie Richardson
PS: Are you a journalist/writer?