Re:[IP] Driver's License Revocation

Sam wrote:

<<This probably varies widely by state. I know in Oregon, the only question
they ask is (and I'm loosely paraphrasing) if you've ever passed out or
lost control while driving, due to any medical condition... I can honestly
answer no to that one.>>

I think Michigan's question was more like do you have any condition that
could cause you to pass out or lose control while driving... and I never
have passed out or lost control so I also answered "no".  This last time,
they didn't even ask, just had to take the 10 question driving test, eye
test, and got my license renewed.  When I first got my license at 16, I had
to have a dr letter and I won't say how long ago THAT was!

RoseLea (and Max)