RE: [IP] D-tron Training

Yes, I was told it was not going to be out for 2 to 6 months. Is this true?
Tommy

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Sheila Morris
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 7:21 PM
To: insulin-pumpers-digest
Subject: [IP] D-tron Training

Tomorrow I will be going to a training session given by Disetronic for the
new D-tron pump.  I just wanted to let you guys know.  And if this email
happens to make it out on a digest before tonight is over, and you have
questions you'd like answered about the pump, send them to me.  I'll check
my email before I go to bed and take the questions with me.  Other than that
I'll let everyone know what I think of the D-tron in a post tomorrow night.

Oh this training will be in Raleigh, NC ( It's for Health care professionals
and trainers)

Sheila Morris, soon to be trainer