[IP] SIL Blowouts? Help?

Hi All: We are on our 3rd SIL in the last 3 days and I am tired of changing
them on the fly!  One blew right out? and was lying on top of the tape?  No
bleeding or tearing or anything?  Then today he comes and says that his set
needs a change and I look and there is slight redness in the end of the
cannula? I take it off and there is a light blood in there.  Now what can I
do to make these sturdier?  He is a relatively active 4 year old, but not a
wild-man! He likes to slide on his tummy and to wrestle with his Dad etc.
Do I have to prevent him from doing these things?  I hate having to tell him
to be careful on his tummy? I have started having a bit of tape over the
little hole to reinforce, but now I am really getting paranoid they are
going to pop out?  Any hints or what?

Thanks, Shelly
Frustrated Mom of the day!