Re: [IP] Re: driver's license revocation

I Need another pump for my caffine allowence....I have a very old IV stand
and one halloween, I filled an IV jar with coffee, and ran some down the
tube and taped the closed end to my arm and the rest of me in a business
suit and glasses, I was a "Caffinated Workaholic". With my pump on the other
side, I'm tempted to dig it out again for this year as a 'puter geek.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.