[IP] Hbac1

Hi all I don't think this test is the be all end all, but after 6 months of
pumping I have had 7.6 1year ago to 6.7 in July. I just got a 6 month test at
6.3 and I am not the type person who doesn't have a beer or what I want once
in a wile. I guess I must say I have had this test done as long as it has
been done and never had 1 in the 6 range. I don't mean to start a flame but
by the chart I have a 6.3 is 132. no bad for almost 53 years of insulin. I
may have a beer with supper tonight. Jan I will bring my medal with me to
your BASH! Roger C dx 12/1/47 pm 5/8/00 still dragging the hockey puck in tow