Re: [IP] Insurance letter

Who sent the letter to the insurance co.?  A pump company? (which one?).
They certainly should be more knowledgeable than they sound.  Contact them
and let them know just how many errors they made and how it may effect your
receiving a pump.  Minimed helped me with an insurance letter but they sent
the letter to me first so that I could proofread it and make any corrections.
 I don't blame you for being upset it sounds like someone didn't do their job
correctly by writing and sending that letter without contacting you.  Let
them know just how upset you are (speak to someone in patient relations or a
manager not just the letter writer) and get them to make corrections to the
letter and contact the ins. co.  Getting a pump is hard enough without stuff
like that happening!  Tell them to get their facts straight!

Good Luck,  Linda