[IP] High fat foods

I have a question about high fat foods.  How do you determine whether a food
is "high fat"?  For instance, when looking at the nutrition facts about Ritz
Bits Peanut Butter Sandwiches, it tells me that the serving amount is 14
sandwiches, in each serving there is 18 g of carbs and 8 g of total fat.
This morning, I ate 14 sandwiches at about 9:30 and figured everything out
correctly according to the label on the box.  When I checked my bs 2 hours
later, it was 205.  Too high for me and I wondered if that was because the
sandwiches are high fat and I should have used a "square wave" bolus.  Any

Lea I