[IP] Re: driver's license revocation

In a message dated 10/11/00 6:28:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 What if (related or unrelated to the 'betes) You had an accident and someone
 was KILLED?
 If you could live with that chance, you've more guts than I.
 Pommy Mommy.
 Jenny S. >>
My endo told me last month that when they did those trials in the 80's that
everyone talks about there were no casualities among the diabetics from low
blood sugars BUT one person did have an accident while low and someone in her
car died.  My endo keeps telling me that an average of 100 means there are
too many lows and I guess she's thinking about that.

Faith  u
We are all slow drips without coffee