[IP] Re: static electricity

In a message dated 10/11/00 1:58:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Technical:
 Static electricity will raise or lower the charge buildup of the pump. This
 will not damage it. When SE enters the pump with a mini lightning spark it
 begins where it may and is shunted through input protection diodes to the
 pump virtual ground. This activity causes the pump to remain in a noise free
 state.  >>
question:  Is this just a minimed problem?
I've not seen any posts from Disetronic people about this problem.
Just wondering if I'd have this happen to me in the future or not.

Faith  u
We are all slow drips without coffee