[IP] Low but Meter says HIgh

Kap often gets 300-400 readings if he doesn't wash his hands.
However, in fact be LOW.
Kap's first endo said, I was the first person to ever say that "The foods he
touch's affects the readings."
I figured out soon enough he was useless and we had to figure out Diabetes on
our own.  Why he didnt say at our 1st visit "YMMV" is beyond me!
Now, the hard part is telling 8 year old male child to WASH his hands.  What
gives with boys and water, until puberty hits and then all of a sudden they
take 3-4 showers a day.
Living and Learning and Laughing!
Darlene - Mom to Klean Hands Kap - age 10 and growing up well adjusted
inspite of his MOM.