Re: [IP] when to let go

In a message dated 10/11/2000 3:59:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Keep up the good work!  And yes, this list is alive and well....

Wow, I wonder if I got taken off the list, cuz I haven't recieved anything in
a LONG time and I noticed you sent this to the list and me, and I only
recieved on copy.  Go figure.  Wonder what I should do.

Thanks so much for your reassurance on this issue!  Just what I needed and so
true!   Allie is incredibly responsible (with her diabetes).  And she almost
always knows what to do,  so chances (BIG chances) are things would have gone
exactly like you said!  Thanks!