Re: [IP] Request

In a message dated 10/11/00 8:50:25 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< i have 2 of those sleepshirts too, jan and love them!!       when i saw
 no longer had the pocket, i emailed them immediately.      the response i
 was that they had no plans to change their new design.        i'll
 send another email, though -- squeaky wheels, you know!! >>

Hi Kim

I got a response from them saying they took the pockets off because customers
said they added too much bulk. ('scuse me?) Maybe the IP-ers will overwhelm
them with requests for pockets. If they don't comply, mayber we'll file a
class-action suit under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Pockets are a
medical necessity for us. LOL