Re: [IP] Request

In a message dated 10/11/00 6:23:55 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Actually, I cut a small hole in the back ot the pocket and thread the pump
 into the pocket.
 I also found since the pump falls out of the top when abed, I put a strip of
 velcro at the top of the pocket.
 I'll email them anyway...Thanx! >>

Thanks Jenny

Actually, I don't wear anything to bed. <g> (don't worry -- I will at camp!)
I do wear nightshirts around the house, though. Got a note back from Lands
End saying they took the pockets off because customers said it added too much
bulk. Huh? It's a lousy, little tiny piece of fabric!

Jan and Elvis