[IP] Driver's License Revocation

I am also from Minnesota! I call that my "convicted felon diabetic letter".
Every year starting when I was 16, I would get it and return the form along
with a letter stating their wording was offensive and I have a disease, I
have not done anything wrong. I finally realized, years later, if you tell
your doctor to mark the return examination box 4 years, you only need the
form filled out every 4 years. In fact, I can't remember the last time I
got one. Even at 16,  I remember thinking, "But I didn't do anything
wrong...(this time!)"   Lynn