Re: [IP] Chat Thursday Night at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hello Again Chataholics,    Its that time again!!  Time for another great
Thursday night chat in the Ip Anytime room at 9:00PM!!  I Would like to take
this time to invite all Veteran, Newbie, Parents, and ANYONE interested in
insulin pump Therapy to the chat Thursday night!! Here is the Chat address
shortcut!!  http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  To log into the chat you
will have to enter the e-mail address you used when joining insulin-pumpers
as the USERNAME!!  And enter the password ( pumper)  all in lower case
letters!! That should do it!!   I'LL SEE YOU ALL AT THE CHAT!!    Famous
Quote!!     He "OR SHE "who plagiarizes ones work just to gain the
satifaction of cutting corners on their own should be made to fill in for
him anytime he needs her Help!!! Right Dauna????? :o) :o) :o) C J Jutras
Lewiston, Maine   "Who never plagiarizes anyones work"  LOL