[IP] Softener sheets

> i'm using a MM507c and want to add a fabric softener sheet as extra
> against static electricity.       i cut one and tried putting it into the
> leather case, but the belt clip was in the way.      i'm sure there is an
> easy solution and i'm making this difficult, but do you have any tips for
>      can i fold it and slip it in causing it not to cover the entire pump?
> kim

I may have started this *practice* on this list about a year ago since I was
told by MiniMed longer ago than that (2-3 years) to put a FS sheet in the
case. I wasn't told to wrap it, just put it. I use colored coin purses that
zip and put a key ring through the pull. A second ring goes in that one for
a belt loop. I have a 1/3 FS sheet stuffed inside each of these bags (over
50). I have not had a problem since I received this advice. The touching a
metal (grounded) object was told to me by MM also - with your hand so the
S.E. build up in your system will not release into the pump, but to the
doorknow or whatever. When I do that, I have been shocked many, many times.
I'll continue. YMMV ܰ