[IP] Strange Smells

Has anyone ever experienced having a strange smell which seems to be manifest
in most cooked foods and auto/truck exhaust?

I know this sounds weird, but for about three months now, I have had this
phenomenon.  It is extremely unpleasant.  I cannot stand the smell of coffee
and other things I used to love to smell.  They have that "burnt" smell to

Bud Hopper
50 yrs. old, DX 1974, pumping since 1994