[IP] Request

Hi Y'all

Wouldst thou care to join me in e-mailing Lands End and asking for pockets on
the sleep-tees? I have two that I got a couple of years ago with a nice
little breast pocket. I can thread my tubing up through the neckline and plop
Elvis down into the pocket. Perfect. But they stopped putting pockets on
sleep-tees. :-(

A nice lady I talked to said they actually listen to customers, so if you'd
go to <A HREF="http://www.landsend.com/">www.landsend.com</A> and send the
nice people there an e-mail, maybe I (and some of you) could have our pockets

Please? (Even if you don't wear nightshirts, don't like Lands End and don't
feel that you need pockets. lol)

Jan and Elvis