[IP] D-tron Training

Tomorrow I will be going to a training session given by Disetronic for the
new D-tron pump.  I just wanted to let you guys know.  And if this email
happens to make it out on a digest before tonight is over, and you have
questions you'd like answered about the pump, send them to me.  I'll check
my email before I go to bed and take the questions with me.  Other than that
I'll let everyone know what I think of the D-tron in a post tomorrow night.

Oh this training will be in Raleigh, NC ( It's for Health care professionals
and trainers)

Sheila Morris, soon to be trainer