[IP] Hospital Pump Hookups

In a message dated 10/11/00 2:57:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Colleen attended Pump Camp in the hospital for 3 days - The Dr. recommended
it and I thought it was perfect for her (7) and for Mom and Dad. 3 kids
learned along with their parents and we had group meetings with the Endo, CDE
& Trainer -- captive to us for questions and issues -- and the first night
when she went low - I was glad to have the support of the other parents.....

I don't think it had to do with the Endo's knowledge or lack thereof - just a
unique learning opportunity that provided a very high comfort level for all.

Colleen, 7, pumper 5/00