Re: [IP] Driver's License Revocation

I was curious and found the law that relates to driving and diabetes...
If I remember correctly it relates only to those using insulin and
simply not filing is also against the law... I find this somewhat
"presumed guilty until you prove your innocence" and indicates how
"normal" a life we can really live...

If you want the MN link, I think I can find it again.

Jim S.
email @ redacted