Re: [IP] The rabbit died...

Hi Sherry congrats!   are there any Perinatologists in area. If you dont know
that is a high-risk OB -they specialize in multiple births, Dm preg, heart
patient preg, etc, etc.
most reg ob/gyn's dont do DM preg. in my experience. hope you can get some
recommendations from yr endo .And if yr only 3 wks alng I really doubt you
did any damage, babies are so resiliant. I've had 3 children 2 w/o pumps and
1 I got pump 4 months preg. and sugars not very stable in beginnin. Well bs
aren't very stable during preg anyway but pumps make the whole experince so
much easier and comfortable. Watch those lows very closely- the first 3
months their are a lot of lows /passing out(in my exp and what dr told me is
normal) I often made mistake of thinking i was tired instead of lo and took a
nap only to wake up later a husband gave me a shot of glucagon dazed and
confused. always test before nap was the lesson I learned quickly.Good Luck
and congratulations.
  Jenee' P.
with 3 healthy,active, happy children!