[IP] Thank you, Pump Daddy

But we can probably all agree that it is a very complicated
condition - both emotionally and physically.

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman>>>>>>>SNIP

Thank you for your beautifully written comments on your feelings and
experiences with Diabetes.  Your strength, attitude and courage are awesome.
Your family sounds wonderful and "whole".   You are a marvelous example for
us all to follow.  I haven't done any diabetes volunteering yet, but now I
will.   Thank you for sharing yourself with us,  and giving us all a tear
(Mister will you give me a shot?"), a deep breath in a quiet place, a smile,
and appreciation for you being who you are.  You are now officially listed
as special in my "God Box".
Bonnie Richardson
PS: Are you a journalist/writer?