[IP] Is there any type 1 on the insulin resistance drugs?

Subject: [IP] Is there any type 1 on the insulin resistance drugs?

Hi to all,
I am usually just a lurker, but I have a question and
sort of a concern.
I have been visiting my CDE, whom I really like, and I
have had the continuous glucose moniter for three days
applied to myself.  Finding out that while my blood
sugars are in real good controll, that I was taking
too much insulin.

Hi to all,
I am usually just a lurker, but I have a question and
sort of a concern.
I have been visiting my CDE, whom I really like, and I
have had the continuous glucose moniter for three days
applied to myself.  Finding out that while my blood
sugars are in real good controll, that I was taking
too much insulin.
-----
I do not have insulin resistance but takeee actos to raise my HDL. i notice
no chanbge nsulin sensitivity which remains at 1 unit per gram. 4 units
lower my bs by 20 mg  The proper amount of insulin to take is what keeps
your bg's in an acceptable range. If you feel this is too much, then do
your basels and ISF over again. Spot