Re: [IP] approaches to life

In a message dated 10/11/00 9:24:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I'm not celebrating DM - I'm
 celebrating life and survival! >>
   BRAVO!!! 2 years ago this month, I and 39 other women from the AOL breast
cancer message board met in Las Vegas for a "Celebration of Life". We were
all strangers before that reunion, bound only by our communal experience.
Since that Halloween weekend in '98, 5 women have died from recurrences, and
several others are currently stage IV,still enduring treatments. Nonetheless,
our "celebration" and your "Bash" are truly tributes to LIFE from those who
best understand the toll extracted to reach these milestones!!!
Regards, Renee ( pump mom)