[IP] Re: Wrong readings & Profile meter

I think the meter Sara SP complained about was the QID meter. I have
used the Profile for several years and can not complain about it.  I
have several other meters and occasionally cross check them, but I
LIKE the profile and have had good results with it.

Sara,  I messed up my average on my Profile with a 303 tonight.  Caused
by some junk food while at the theater watching Space Cowboys. I kinda
got busy watching the movie and did not bolus when I should have. Oops!