[IP] Thank you!

Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:52:17 -0700
From: "wombn" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Thank you!

This is such a great list!  I've already learned so much.  And you've
all given me such good ideas on getting insurance coverage for the
pump.  Special thanks to Clyde_Rush who pointed me to the
advocacy page on the ADA website showing that Blue Shield is
*required* to cover it (probably needing proof of medical necessity,
but I'll betcha my doc can come up with plenty)!  YIPPEEE!!!!!!!
As I said in my first note don't give them any more than the assignment
form and
your doctors Rx for a pump and 3 months of supplies.
Anything more and they can pick it apart. Have your Dr send it directly
to MM. Let the professionals at MM handle the insurance, anything pump
related. Strips
Infusion sets, Resevoirs, IV3000, IV prep, batteries, anything. They really
do a
great job.

You'd think I work for MM, but I don't They have really done a great job
for me. Thank you
Terri, Jose and the rest of MM if you are listining.