Re: [IP] Help!! (again)

If you can do a little bit of sewing, you can do what I do.

I have made myself several pockets out of flannel.  I put the pump in it and
use a large pin to pin the pocket inside of my work out stretch shorts. It
stays comfortably in place during my aerobics without moving around too much
and the flannel is soft so it stays comfortable.

You might want to try it.  It is inexpensive and you can wash them in the
washing machine to keep them fresh.  ;-)

Good Luck!