[IP] No you aren't

Melissa asked
>  Am I reading this right?  Are people getting screwed up
> readings from the Profile?  That is the machine I always use

No, you aren't reading it right.  If you re-read my post, you will see I
tested FIRST with the QID and got 50, then tested with the Profile and got
over 300....which is MORE to how I actually felt.  When i tested a second
time with the QID it THEN gave me a plus 300 figure.

I trust the Profile 10 billion times over that piece of ...ummm...skews
me....10 billion times over that "other" meter....

You should never compare meters....it is like comparing bananas to prime
rib...but in this case, i did NOT feel 50 but I wanted to tweak my profile
average so that is whay i tested the 2nd time...and then had to test a 3rd
time to figure out which was right...

poor fingers  - poor meter average...and Jim...if you figure out how to do
it...please let me know!!!