Re: [IP] wrong test results

It's no different than the kids faking readings cause they don't want to
test. Fear of punishment...

wombn wrote:
> On 10 Oct 2000, at 16:38, Jim S. wrote:
> > Bet that non-existent program to modify stored meter readings would be
> > in great demand.
> This is something I really don't understand.  How could pretending
> a better average be good for us?  It's not the doc who would suffer.
> It's us in the long-term who would.
> Am I missing something here?

I personally think it's a matter of setting boundaries and not letting
the medical staff violate them...  How many times have people said OK
when a Dr. said to do something that we thought to ourselves "no way I
can or will do that"...

I also think it's a matter of feeling comfortable with the Dr.  I have
actually heard of a lot of people "faking" numbers to show the Dr.
because they don't want to be emotionally "punished".

I think what you are missing is a reality that you have not been exposed

Jim S.