Re: [IP] cardiac catheterization

I have had 2 catheterizations and 2 angioplasties with the pump attached.
 My advice, keep your pump attached and keep your meter with you.  You
may want to let your BS run a little higher than usual to prevent severe
hypoglycemia.  They usually give you something like IV Valium, but you
will not be asleep --in deed they want you awake so that you can move,
answer questions, and, if you want to, watch the monitor.

Good luck,

If you have any questions you may e-mail me privately if you wish.