Re: [IP] two different meters?....Sara?

Liz Davis wrote:
> At 02:51 PM 10/10/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> Well, I don't know C++, and I can't change the data actually stored on the
> meter, but I can change the data stored on the computer that is used to
> calculate the averages.  Using Notepad.  Piece of cake.
> Liz

Is that piece of cake to change them or piece of cake caused them....
(yes I know, change them)

And I have heard of more than a couple of doctors who download the data
themselves in the office....

Jim S.
email @ redacted

Wonder how long it will take me to learn enough C++ for some creative
programming!  What's hacking? <vbg>