[IP] Is there any type 1 on the insulin resistance drugs?

Hi to all,
I am usually just a lurker, but I have a question and
sort of a concern.
I have been visiting my CDE, whom I really like, and I
have had the continuous glucose moniter for three days
applied to myself.  Finding out that while my blood
sugars are in real good controll, that I was taking
too much insulin.

Now I am "playing" with almost 1/2  of insulin bolus
being changed from 2 to 1.2.  Blood sugars are now
running 190-200 consistantly even with boluses.
The cde suggested talk ing withthe endo about trying
the insulin resisance drugs in combination withthe

The problem as many of us know with too much of the
insulin is he fact that I am unable to lose weight
that desperately needs to come off due to cardiac

So any suggestions and comments are welcome

Hope Horsford
i don't drive fast, I fly low!
ICQ #31392013

Do You Yahoo!?